6.30 am – 8:30 am (for 7:00 am start)
Wednesday 5th June, 2019
Mastercoach Manuel Karkafiris & John Ngatia
High Achievers Workshop: How to Excel in Your Business or in Your Career
Excellence is But a Habit
Business entrepreneur, Seminar Leader, Motivational Speaker and Master Coach
Manuel will inspire you to reach your highest potential
Manuel is a Director and co-Founder of SA’s leading personal and professional development company, SOL Results. He is an Internationally Accredited Trainer and Master Coach in NLP, as well as a graduate of the prestigious Leadership Academy in San Diego USA. He is a highly sought after Success Coach, improving his client’s performance in all areas of their life, from their Career and Finances to their Relationships and Health. He is passionate about congruently helping clients achieving Success, Balance and Fulfillment in Life.
Past clients have ranged from pHDs in Psychology, Doctors, CEOs, CFOs, General Managers, Self –employed business people and Working professionals. Manuel began his career as a degree qualified Scientist, where he excelled as an Account Sales Manager for an international U.S.A Fortune 500 corporation.
Manuel is also the CEO of Tomman Pty, a company that continues to have great success in retail franchising. He has owned and operated multiple retail stores making them statewide and nation-wide “top performers.”
His awards include:
- SA Franchisee of the Year 2010 Merit Award
- SA Franchisee of the years 2012 for The Cheesecake Shop
Manuel is happily married with 2 children. His other passion is Property Investing and Property Development. Manuel’s Success Coaching program along with his business and corporate experience will inspire you to reach your highest potential.
John is a Speaker, Peak Performance and Turnaround Coach, an accredited NLP Master Practitioner and a Hydration Specialist. As a speaker/trainer he has an endearing and charismatic style that captures his audience’s attention and hearts.
John’s mission is to inspire millions of people worldwide to live a life of joy, great health and financial abundance.
He is a business and personal development consultant, a peak performance and turn around coach, a dynamic and compelling speaker whose passion is to inspire, motivate and help people to personally enhance and enrich the quality of their life, physically, mentally and financially.
As a Hydration Specialist he has helped hundreds of people worldwide as follows
• Reverse degenerative diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, eczema, psoriasis, high blood pressure, acid reflux, gout, fibromyalgia, food intolerances, allergies, asthma, back pains, some types of cancer, crohn’s disease, glaucoma, to mention but a few.
• Slow the ageing process, more energy and enhanced wellbeing.
• In Sports: Improved sports performance, heightened focus, higher levels of endurance, quick recovery from sporting activities and injuries.
A qualified accountant of over 15 years, John has had extensive experience and understanding of business and managing large corporations, having worked in both small businesses and large multinational organisations. This experience can assist you in understanding strategies to apply in your own business and at work.
He has successfully coached and mentored high profile business owners, executives, doctors, surgeons and sports personalities. Some past clients include Kimberly Clarke International, Australia Post, Crown Equipment, Motorola , Star Pharmacy Group, BAE Systems to name but a few.
Among many audiences John has spoken at:
• Tutor at WEA
• Australia Post
• Young Presidents Association
• Crown Equipment
• Carers SA
• CMA Chartered Accountants
• CRS Australia
• Kimberly Clark International
• Numerous Rotary Clubs around the world.
• PFA Accountants
• Featured on Channel 7 and Channel 9 TV and Today Tonight
YOUR HOST: South Australia’s foremost authority on Peak Life Performance and Leadership Psychology
Stan Kontos is a speaker, coach, entrepreneur and author with a passion for developing human potential.
- Michael Hickinbotham, BEc, LLB(Hons) – Managing Director of The Hickinbotham Group | FEBRUARY 2019January 17, 2019 - 5:51 am
- Bob Beaumont – Executive Chairman of Beaumont Tiles | MARCH 2019January 17, 2019 - 5:48 am
- Roger Drake OAM & John-Paul Drake – CEO & Assistant General Manager, Drakes Supermarkets | APRIL 2019January 17, 2019 - 5:44 am