BY STAN KONTOS
I remember in my 20’s thinking that my hourly rate at work for my employer was the most important thing that could make me financially secure. Of course my hourly rate is important however it is nowhere near as important as the skillset to create passive income. The hourly rate gives one immediate gratification in the form of a regular fortnightly pay-check and it is easy to do – you put in the hours and you get paid. The concept of creating passive income streams requires lots of time dedicated to education, surrounding yourself with the right people, putting up with at times investment losses as part of the learning process, and all the uncertainties associated with a new way of thinking that not many people adopt. However like anything, once one attains education + action then it becomes a lifelong gift.
Do you sincerely wish you had an extra $1,000 or $2,000 or even $10,000 per week from passive income sources that were created by only 1-3 hours per week of activity? I know this may sound a little “unrealistic” – I can assure you everything I write in my monthly email is from experience of either myself or the people I choose to associate with and learn from. The greatest gift to our life is to enjoy our time on Earth and having passive income sources provides more choices in our western developed world.
On Wednesday October 26th I will be providing an evening of education to our Breakfast at The Next Level Members (and Platinum Partners on the coaching program) on “Financial Freedom – Creating Passive Income Streams” and the key areas I will be covering are (i) Mindset development (ii) Areas available to create passive incomes (iii) The step by step approach one will need to create this as their reality. Let me share with you a little about the mindset development required before you embark on creating passive income streams ….
- One needs to have empowering belief systems (these are the positive thoughts that automatically come out of our subconscious mind) which allow you permission to create these passive income sources. Once cannot create passive income if the thoughts in their head area long the lines “It’s too hard”, “I’ve tried it before and it doesn’t work”, “That’s easy for you to say”, “I am not good enough or smart enough”, “I don’t have the time to devote to study”, “If everyone did this then no one would work”, “I don’t have the money to get educated”, “I don’t really care much about money” and so forth. These thoughts need to be eradicated from your consciousness (we show you how to do this at our annual The Next Level retreat and in our Platinum Program). Once these limiting (disempowering) beliefs are removed we then need to insert empowering (positive) beliefs such as “I can do this”, “I will create the time to do this”, “I always find the money to learn more”, “I will have the contacts and networks to assist me”, “I will become one of the few who take action and reap the rewards”, “I enjoy making a great passive income from no more than 3 hours per week”, and so forth.
- Visualise how your life will be when you have that passive income coming into your account – that’s right see your bank account with a deposit every week or month, see yourself driving the car that you deserve, see yourself living in the home of your dreams, see yourself sending your children to great schools and enjoying vacation with them in beautiful locations around the world, see your life partner happy and at peace, see yourself have the ability to help family, friends, and charity. When you visualise this way, you will become enthused, excited and joyful of the prospect coming that you will live abundantly.
- Help alter your peers mindset to one of abundance and bring in additional peers that think abundantly. It is so important to ensure that the people in your daily environment begin to think like you and support your thoughts. Thoughts are seeds for the future – the law of sow and reap is always in action so ensure you are planting and nurturing the right seeds each and every day. There is absolutely no benefit thinking about lack and limitation. Make a decision to only think of abundance and plenty of provision today and this is where your life will gravitate to.
- Write in your journal what is good in your life each day – an attitude of gratitude will bring more good into your life including passive income. Notice what good is happening and more will begin to happen. Like attracts like – good attracts good – abundance attracts more abundance. This is the law of life so follow the laws.
Remember that every investment vehicle be it business, real estate (residential, commercial, industrial, office) and sharemarket strategy (trading, value investing, growth investing, and others) have a system that follows the same path to success – high education levels (money will always transfer from the least educated to the more educated), peer/network development, and actions with accountability. There is minimal risk when you know how, however it is up to you to seek….for the seekers will always find and the finders become the custodians of wealth in our society.
I wish you the very best – may you always be passionate, purposeful, and always at peace.
His areas of passion include:
- Coaching: Business, Executive and Personal
- Mentoring: Leaders, Managers and Management teams
- Therapy for rapid improvements in stress and personal blocks
- Leadership Development
- Life Enhancing Seminar Programs teaching Success Strategies and Personal Empowerment
Stan is an entrepreneur with business interests in various states across Australia.
Stan focuses on continuous and never ending improvement of himself and his teams of partners and associates as well as selfless contribution to others. He is an inspiring and motivating speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur. He desires to expand people’s lives and to expand his charitable quests.
Stan is considered to be one’s “ultimate” life and business coach.