Words of Inspiration | DARE TO THINK DIFFERENTLY
A new year always brings the opportunity for a new beginning. However, many people do not start afresh but rather carry on with old thoughts and patterns.
Do you want this year to be a better year than 2020? Are you excited with your progress so far in 2021? If you have answered “Yes” to each of these questions then you are on the royal road to having a great year. If you have answered “No” to any of these questions then for things to change you must change your thinking first.
Life is too short to have repetitive years. You have the co-creative power to make each year better and to make your life a masterpiece. All it takes is to dare to think differently. And thinking differently takes asking ourselves different questions
- What’s great about my life?
- What am I really looking forward to?
- What would I absolutely love to happen this year?
- What one small thing could I do today that if I did everyday would result in a wonderful expansion of my life and work in months to come?
- Who can I hang around with that would inspire me and how do I get in touch with them?
- How can I keep myself motivated so I can think differently and hence make the changes I need to make each day to make my life a masterpiece?
You see, questions are the answers to thinking differently. And thinking differently is the answer to changing the way we behave. And behaviour change leads to our desired goals in life.
So if thinking is so crucial, let’s design an affirmation that we say twice a day about the way we think. Could it be “Everyday in everyway I am thinking more and more inspired” or “I am so happy and grateful now that my thinking has become so positive. It is so. Thank you” or “ I am an inspired thinker, an enthusiastic talker, and an excited doer”.
I encourage you to become the gatekeeper to the entrance of your mind and only allow positive inspiring thoughts to enter your consciousness and have a greater realisation that with your thinking, you can change your world. And finally remember, good thoughts make you feel good, make you behave good, and make you a better person!
Have a wonderful month and enjoy the gift of thought. Live with passion, stay on your life purpose and always be at peace within yourself.
His areas of passion include:
* Coaching: Business, Executive and Personal
* Mentoring: Leaders, Managers and Management teams
* Therapy for rapid improvements in stress and personal blocks
* Leadership Development
* Life Enhancing Seminar Programs teaching Success Strategies and Personal Empowerment
Stan is an entrepreneur with business interests in various states across Australia.
As South Australia’s foremost authority on “Peak Life Performance” and “Leadership Psychology”, Stan has a passion for the development of Human Potential through the use of Rapid Change Technologies.
Stan is a prolific reader of books and material on self empowerment and has attended numerous programs around the world on personal development, management, marketing, public speaking, and wealth creation. He is a worldwide accredited NLP Trainer (Neurolinguistic Programming).
Stan focuses on continuous and never ending improvement of himself and his teams of partners and associates as well as selfless contribution to others. He is an inspiring and motivating speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur. He desires to expand people’s lives and to expand his charitable quests.
Best wishes to you as you live a life of passion, purpose and peace as an open minded progressive human being.
Stan is considered to be one’s “ultimate” life and business coach.