BY STAN KONTOS
You know it is true that you need to be careful what you wish for.
Your mind is a powerful instrument and is in fact a gift from the creator allowing us to have dominion over the Earth. And we must use it wisely for everything we think of that penetrates our heart (our subconscious mind) and eventually comes to pass – in other words, everything that we think of eventually appears. So the secret is that everything that you desire and are excited about or feel good about will eventually appear most often as an opportunity at which time it will be up to you to take hold or let go.
Now is the perfect time to begin thinking about 2016 and what a great year you want it to become. If you project thoughts into who you will become, what you will have, and what you will give of yourself as service to others, then this will be the destiny that you will begin to create.
As I approach the magical age of 50 (mind you I feel, behave, and project myself many years younger!), I now fully comprehend how amazing this mind of ours is and how incredible our life can become if we learn how to use this amazing tool correctly.
I am grateful every day for my coach and mentor for they really assist me to keep my thoughts focussed in the direction of my desired results. In fact it was at 35 (the most common ages for taking on a performance coach and mentor is 35 to 50 years of age) when I had my first coach Ron and this completely transformed the way I lived within 12 months.
So what are the key thought processes we need to have in order to achieve our goals and feel fulfilled at the same time?
Here is the thought process I use with every goal:
- What specifically is the goal I am after and what is the timeline in which I would expect to achieve it?
- How will I benefit from this goal and just as importantly how will other people in my world benefit as well?
- What are the obstacles that could possibly hold me back and how will I overcome them (or prepare myself for them)?
- What is the first step I must do within 24hours to show the determination and faith that I have and so ask the universe for signs that God is listening and responding to my request?
- What are further steps I need to plan for and what are their timeliness for achievement?
- What is an affirmation I can say to myself many times a day to motivate , inspire and keep my mind focussed in the direction of this goal?
I always get excited at the beginning of a new year – to start afresh, to begin something new, to set a big goal, to create a better life for myself and for all the people I love in my environment. I encourage you too not to take each day or year for granted – every day is important and will only come by once so begin today designing your life into how you want it to be, who you will become, and what you will give to the world. I invite you to join us for our (complimentary) Goal Setting Platinum Preview Evening and dive into the new year with direction. If you would like to come along, I recommend you register soon as we do have limited spots available. One day your life will be a memory and all you will take with you are memories – let’s make each day memorable and if we do this then every year will be memorable.
Make your life a masterpiece.
If having a personal performance coach and mentor is important to you, then checkout our Platinum Program here.
Live with passion, stay on your life’s purpose and always work toward being at peace in all you do.
His areas of passion include:
- Coaching: Business, Executive and Personal
- Mentoring: Leaders, Managers and Management teams
- Therapy for rapid improvements in stress and personal blocks
- Leadership Development
- Life Enhancing Seminar Programs teaching Success Strategies and Personal Empowerment
Stan is an entrepreneur with business interests in various states across Australia.
Stan focuses on continuous and never ending improvement of himself and his teams of partners and associates as well as selfless contribution to others. He is an inspiring and motivating speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur. He desires to expand people’s lives and to expand his charitable quests.
Stan is considered to be one’s “ultimate” life and business coach.