Make a difference to someone’s life this Christmas!
Guess what? SOL Results is once again teaming up with the Universal Charitable Fund (UCF) and Foodbank SA to make sure 100 Christmas Hampers find their way to people who really need them.
Our goal? We want to partner with businesses and individuals who can either DONATE or HAND-DELIVER HAMPERS to homes across Metropolitan Adelaide.
Here’s how you can lend a hand (and it’s all tax-deductible):
- Sponsor a single hamper for just $50
- Go big and support 5 hampers for $250.
- Feeling extra generous? Help out with 10 hampers for $500.
- Or you can give any amount you feel comfortable with.
Our mission is pretty simple:
We want to give struggling families a holiday boost with some groceries and sweet Christmas treats.
We’re also giving volunteers a chance to do more than just open their wallets. You can meet the people who get these hampers and show them that there are folks in our community who care. (Learn more)
By chipping in or lending a hand, you can put a big smile on someone’s face this Christmas when they least expect it.
So, how can you get in on the action?
Who’s getting these hampers? We’re working with community organizations in Adelaide to make sure these hampers go to people who really need them.
And what’s inside these hampers? Each Christmas Food Hamper has the basics you’d find in your pantry, plus some special Christmas goodies. Foodbank SA makes sure they’re packed up right and meet the highest quality standards.
And a little history…
We’ve been doing this Christmas Food Hamper thing since 2005, and with the help of generous folks like you, we started by handing out 25 hampers to South Australians who were going through a tough time. Over the years, the number of hampers we give out has grown a whole lot.
So, let’s make this happen together!
We’d be super grateful if you could share the link to this initiative with your friends and family. The more people who join in, the bigger the impact we’ll make!
Stan, Peter, John, Manuel, and the SOL Results team
How can you help?
Donation towards a basket of Christmas essentials for a local who needs it
You can make a donation of $50 for one food hamper or any multiple of $50.
Or any donation…
Here’s how to donate
(you can donate until 31 December)
- When you click the DONATE button below, you’ll be redirected to the GiveNow platform where your donation will be processed securely online.
- Select “Click the red GIVENOW button” at the top
- Enter either $50 (for one food hamper) or any multiple of $50 in the ‘Other Amount’ section and proceed through the process
Volunteer to deliver 5 hampers
To register as a volunteer simply click here and submit your details. Requirements for volunteers:
- You will need to have a car to deliver the boxes with (large cars are great, however small cars are also okay).
- You will be picking up the baskets from Star Pharmacy Group National Support Office at 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town and will be provided with a list of addresses for basket delivery.
- Be available for a minimum of 2 hours sometime in the daylight hours from Thursday 13 December till Saturday 16 December 2023.