SOL Results Christmas Hampers 2022
SOL Results is partnering with Universal Charitable Fund (UCF) to deliver 100 Christmas Hampers to those in need.
Our purpose is two-fold:
• To provide a gift of groceries and treats to families in real need; and
• To give volunteers the opportunity to not only contribute in a financial sense but also to meet the recipients and show that there are people in our community who care about them.
Who are the hampers for?
The hamper recipients are deserving families or individuals chosen by community organisations in Adelaide.
What’s in the hamper?
Each Christmas Food Hamper contains everyday grocery items plus a few special Christmas goodies and is carefully packed, certified and quality controlled by FOODBANK SA.
SOL Results’ Christmas Food Hamper deliveries first commenced in 2005 when, with the help of generous supporters and sponsors like you, we produced and delivered 25 Christmas Food Hampers to South Australians who’d been doing it a little tough. Throughout the years the number of hampers has grown significantly.
Let’s make it happen!
We would be very grateful for you to share the link to this initiative with your friends and family. The more people who can help the better!
Stan, Peter, John, Manuel & the team at SOL Results
How can you help?
Donation towards a basket of Christmas essentials for a local who needs it
You can make a donation of $50 for one food hamper or any multiple of $50.
Or any donation…
Here’s how to donate
(you can donate until 31 December)
- When you click the DONATE button below, you’ll be redirected to the GiveNow platform where your donation will be processed securely online.
- Select “Click the red GIVENOW button” at the top
- Enter either $50 (for one food hamper) or any multiple of $50 in the ‘Other Amount’ section and proceed through the process
Volunteer to deliver 5 hampers
To register as a volunteer simply click here and submit your details. Requirements for volunteers:
- You will need to have a car to deliver the boxes with (large cars are great, however small cars are also okay).
- You will be picking up the baskets from Star Pharmacy Group National Support Office at 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town and will be provided with a list of addresses for basket delivery.
- Be available for a minimum of 2 hours sometime in the daylight hours from Thursday 8 December till Saturday 10 December 2022.