- Access to online course via video links.
- A comprehensive manual packed full of the information you’ll learn throughout the program for easy reference, including:
- A detailed renovation checklist that will help ensure the work you do really IS adding value to avoid costly mistakes;
- Feasibility calculators you can use to assess the potential of property so you can go into property deals knowing you can make money;
- Property purchase checklist;
- Strategies for generating new property leads, and;
- A property Option agreement specifically for the Adelaide market.
Adelaide property investors Stan Kontos & Manuel Karkafiris are ready to share their knowledge in this unique program
Real Estate Riches is designed and presented by local property investors Stan Kontos and Manuel Karkafiris. This purely educational program will teach you skills to create wealth through property right here in the Adelaide market.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced property investor, you’ll get the knowledge you need to build a property portfolio that could give you the lifestyle you want.
Not all investment strategies suit all investors, that’s why we’ll teach you about:
- The elements of a good real estate investment (and provide you with a checklist for finding them);
- How to buy properties at the right price and conditions (so you’re off to the best start possible with any strategy you choose);
- How to assess the capital potential in a property (so you know how to get the most out of your investment);
- How and when to add value to your property (through renovation, subdivision, re-purposing and other less well-known strategies that many property owners simply don’t know about);
- Conducting reliable feasibility studies on a property (so you can determine how much to spend and estimate your returns with the highest degree of accuracy);
- Managing a “buy and hold” property portfolio for maximum return (and how to ensure you’re getting the best return on investment over the long term);
- Know where to look in setting up and managing the tax and financial aspects of your property investments (to enable you to take advantage of the benefits available to you and maximise your return);
- How to create an awesome ‘team’ of specialist mentors who can provide you with the information, advice and leads to new opportunities you need to profit in property (so you’re backed by the best in the business);
- The common tricks and traps of successful property investment in Adelaide that have taken others years to learn (so you can spot them a mile off);
- How to develop a property investment strategy that can take you from where you are now to where you want to be over time (whether you’re new to property or already have a substantial property portfolio);
- How you can build (and constantly grow) your property portfolio (with one relatively small initial investment that doesn’t need to be topped up along the way);
- What you can and can’t do with property in the Adelaide area (and all the ways Council will support you in your property investing success); and much more.
Start building your property empire with a small capital outlay
If you’ve been dreaming of building wealth through property, Real Estate Riches will show you how it’s done. And the best part… you don’t need a fortune (or a big income to get started).
During the course you’ll also get to hear from a number of trusted local property specialists like Town Planners, Building Inspectors, Property Accountants, Property Analysts and Property Managers. Together with Stan and Manuel, each of these experts in their field will explain the specifics you need to know to invest successfully in the Adelaide Market.
Your presenters are both experienced, successful property investors and skillful educators. Over the program, they’ll share the knowledge they’ve built over many years to fast-track your property investment learning.
- How to identify good investment properties
- How to negotiate effectively to secure the best deal
- How to use contract conditions to your advantage
- How to buy using Options
- How to conduct a feasibility study on properties
- How to avoid bad purchasing decisions
- How to finance property deals