Masterclass Series | October 2022 | Effective Communication and Influencing Skills
Effective Communication and Influencing Skills
We can never live in isolation. Any success that we will encounter will involve the participation of more than one individual. All successful organisations, businesses, and even governments, owe their success to effective communication of leaders. Communication in the workplace is important because it boosts employee morale, engagement, productivity, and satisfaction. Communication is also key for better team collaboration and cooperation. Ultimately, effective communication helps drive better results for individuals, teams, and organizations.
Benefits from attending the Masterclass will be:
• Understand the importance of effective communication at work
• Communicate more effectively – utilising different techniques and styles as required
• Improve your personal influencing style
• Apply powerful influencing tools and techniques with individuals and groups
• Be more efficient at gathering new information through effective questioning techniques
• Pick up on hidden messages and act upon them
• Develop confidence and credibility
• Be more engaged with colleagues, customers, clients and key stakeholders
• Maximise impact in challenging situations
About our speaker John Ngatia
John is a Speaker, Peak Performance and Turnaround Coach, an accredited NLP Master Practitioner and a Hydration Specialist. As a speaker/trainer he has an endearing and charismatic style that captures his audience’s attention and hearts.
John’s mission is to inspire millions of people worldwide to live a life of joy, great health and financial abundance.
He is a business and personal development consultant, a peak performance and turn around coach, a dynamic and compelling speaker whose passion is to inspire, motivate and help people to personally enhance and enrich the quality of their life, physically, mentally and financially.
As a Hydration Specialist he has helped hundreds of people worldwide as follows
• Reverse degenerative diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, eczema, psoriasis, high blood pressure, acid reflux, gout, fibromyalgia, food intolerances, allergies, asthma, back pains, some types of cancer, crohn’s disease, glaucoma, to mention but a few.
• Slow the ageing process, more energy and enhanced wellbeing.
• In Sports: Improved sports performance, heightened focus, higher levels of endurance, quick recovery from sporting activities and injuries.
A qualified accountant of over 15 years, John has had extensive experience and understanding of business and managing large corporations, having worked in both small businesses and large multinational organisations. This experience can assist you in understanding strategies to apply in your own business and at work.
He has successfully coached and mentored high profile business owners, executives, doctors, surgeons and sports personalities. Some past clients include Kimberly Clarke International, Australia Post, Crown Equipment, Motorola , Star Pharmacy Group, BAE Systems to name but a few.
Join us on Wednesday 19 October, the SOL Results team looks forward to welcoming you. Buy your tickets now to secure your place!