BY STAN KONTOS
What I have noticed much more today than say 10+ years ago is people being more aware of someone’s “energy” (as well as being aware of their own energy) . I often get comments like “I love your energy” which is very gratifying – however what does this “I love your energy” actually mean? And are you aware of energetic factors within you and other people?
The energy from a human being is not something we can tangibly see nor can it be metrically measured but we can all definitely feel it. Good energy in simplicity is positivity. And this positivity radiates from people once they are accessing positive thoughts and emotions. The emotions one feels eventually radiates to others and so they also begin feel it. And most of us know that if we hang around a positive person, we will also become more & more positive ourselves – this is a law of life.
Having positive thoughts and emotions are generally an indication of one’s level of personal and spiritual development – the more you develop in these areas, the more control you will have over radiating positive energy.
Positive energy is invaluable in every area of your life – the more positive you are, the more good that you will attract into your life. This is manifested as more monetary/wealth provision, more loving friendships, and greater progress in your career and business. And of course the most important factor is you will feel happier.
Of course, life will throw you challenges from time to time, however, when you live in positivity you will be able to solve these issues quicker, you will come out stronger, and you will also attract a greater level of good occurrences and lesser issues/problems.
So what can we all do beginning today to have more positive energy in our lives (and so attract a better life)? Here are a few tips:
- Choose carefully who you hang around with – generally, unless you are highly skilled in transforming & helping people change for the better (I have that skillset being a coach), spend more time with people who are of the energy you want to be.
- Exercise your mind daily to change any negative thoughts (fear, worry, anger, criticism, judgement, pity) into more positive thoughts (love, kindness, joy, courage, excitement, purpose). Spend some time by yourself practicing changing your thoughts and see how it changes the way you begin to feel. Then notice when you consistently feel good how this radiates to others too.
- Eat healthy – eating more vegetables and less processed modern food will change the way you feel…try it.
- Exercise daily – I have a counter to ensure I do 12,000 minimum steps per day. Make exercise a daily habit.
- Practice being joyful – sing a song, encourage others, and perform at least one act of kindness per day…you will feel fantastic.
One thing I can highly recommend to you is to go regularly into environments where positivity is a way of life such as our breakfast event (checkout www.nextlevelbreakfasts.com.au). The importance of going to a healthy environment at least once a week is you will get reminded of what it is you are missing out on and what you need top access daily energetically (this is why active spiritual practices are so empowering – such as active church participation as an example).
In closing this month’s words of inspiration, I encourage you to actively work on yourself much harder than you work on your job. I encourage you to have at least one full day off per week (I call this my Sunday sabbatical day) where you do not carry nor refer to your mobile phone nor do any work on your laptop nor do any house chores…..you just spend time with family and loved ones, enjoy nature, enjoy fine food, and enjoy discovering your spirituality so that your energy for the rest of the week will be given the optimal opportunity to be positive.
I encourage you to always strive to be better in everything you do – and it all begins with positive energy.
Live with passion, stay on your life purpose, and always be at peace.
His areas of passion include:
- Coaching: Business, Executive and Personal
- Mentoring: Leaders, Managers and Management teams
- Therapy for rapid improvements in stress and personal blocks
- Leadership Development
- Life Enhancing Seminar Programs teaching Success Strategies and Personal Empowerment
Stan is an entrepreneur with business interests in various states across Australia.
Stan focuses on continuous and never ending improvement of himself and his teams of partners and associates as well as selfless contribution to others. He is an inspiring and motivating speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur. He desires to expand people’s lives and to expand his charitable quests.
Best wishes to you as you live a life of passion, purpose and peace as an open minded progressive human being.
Stan is considered to be one’s “ultimate” life and business coach.